Free Delivery on Orders over £100
Standard UK delivery: £3.95. It takes 2 to 3 working days.
Next day UK delivery: £6.95
Europe standard deliveries are between 3-5 working days, but if orders are placed during sale periods, delivery could be up to 10 working days. All orders can be delivered to residential and commercial addresses.
You will have to bear the postage cost of your exchange item that will be sent to you.
All overseas orders are subject to local import duties and taxes. These may be affected by customs and excise delays. DC Couture is not liable for any local import duties or custom delays that may be imposed.
To receive your order in time for Christmas, we recommend all orders need to be placed by Monday 20th of December the last day for special delivery orders will be 2pm on the 22nd December. Or collect from 33 High Street, Yarm, TS15 9BW. Orders for Europe should be placed by 13th December, and Rest of the World should be 10th December.
DC Couture will deliver goods which are neither damaged nor defective, that is, they will be of “ satisfactory quality “ and “ reasonably fit for the purpose “ for which such goods are normally supplied. At DC Couture we operate a stress free exchange and returns policy, so if you need to exchange your products for a different size, or item is unsuitable, or if you need to return an item faulty upon receipt then just follow the steps below.
NON - FAULTY ITEMS
DC Couture will only exchange an order for a different size, subject to availability.
DC Couture will not accept any non-faulty garment back for return or exchange that has been worn and/or where tags have been clearly removed
“If goods are received by you in a damaged or defective condition, as a customer you are entitled to terminate the contract with DC Couture on notice and return the damaged/defective goods to us in their original condition and you will then be entitled to a full refund on the same debit/credit card originally used as payment, of the price which you have paid for the goods.”
DC Couture will re-credit the customer’s credit card within 30 days of their original order, provided that the goods are, within that time, returned to DC Couture in the condition they were in when delivered to the customer.”
1. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 01642 788991 giving us your order and contact details.
2. You must make a return or exchange request within 14 working days of receipt of your purchase. DC Couture will credit the customer’s credit/debit card as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the order, provided that the goods are returned to us in the condition they were in when delivered to the customer.
3. We will then issue you with a returns number by email; this must be written clearly on the inside and outside of your package that you are returning.
4. All returns and exchange costs are to be covered by you the customer and DC Couture will not be liable to meet any of the postage costs. Refunds will not be given on gift boxes or gift wrap.
5. All returns and exchanges should be sent to:
DC Couture, 33 High Street, Yarm, TS15 9BW.
On international deliveries, duty and custom charges are excluded therefore you may be invoiced additional local sales taxes at the time of delivery. Depending on delivery address you must be aware that on returned packages the local sales taxes may not be refunded.
All exchanges and returns received by DC Couture after the requested specified time will be liable for all delivery and shipping costs and stock availability may be limited.
If you have any further enquiries with regards to a return/exchange then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01642 788991 , or email us on email@example.com
DC Couture will not cover the postage costs on any returns unless they are faulty.